Join our fun, passionate and ambitious team dedicated to building the kinder, fairer world that Jo believed in.
The Operations Assistant supports the day-to-day running of the Foundation, helping to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Reporting to the Head of Operations and Finance, you’ll provide administrative support on everything from finance and HR to fundraising and supporter care. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity and would suit those with or without experience in the voluntary sector. We’ll foster you to learn and grow so that you can go on to progress your career either within the Foundation or the voluntary sector more broadly.
Deadline: Apply before midnight on 28 June 2023
Benefits of working at The Jo Cox Foundation
- Flexible workplace, options for hybrid or fully remote working.
- Collaborative working with quarterly in-person team days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
Staff survey results:
- 100% feel proud to work at The Jo Cox Foundation
- 100% feel that The Jo Cox Foundation actively supports their wellbeing
- 100% think that the team at The Jo Cox Foundation works in a supportive and collaborative way
Less than 6% of people with a learning difficulty are in paid employment despite the fact that over 65% want to work. However, work experience placements for people with SEND increase chances of employment by 100%.
This is why we have partnered with Talentino to offer work placements for SEND students through their programme.