Support the Jo Cox Foundation with the #TwoPointSixChallenge
This Sunday, join us in taking part in the #TwoPointSixChallenge and play a part in saving the UK's charities. In the spirit of 'More In Common' we want to use the 2.6 Challenge to help people connect and show kindness to one another during these troubling times.
Start Your 2.6 Challenge
Join Us On Sunday 26th April To Help Save The UK's Charities!
The coronavirus crisis has been a tough time for UK charities who rely on fundraising to survive. Many of these charities would have raised money at the London Marathon on 26th April 2020 but - now that it is cancelled - are losing out on vital funds. In response, the UK’s mass participation sports event industry has come together to create The 2.6 Challenge, a nationwide fundraising campaign to Save the UK's Charities.
Here at The Jo Cox Foundation, we want to use the 2.6 Challenge to help people connect and show kindness to one another during lockdown. Whether that's...
- Posting messages of support through 26 doors in your neighbourhood
- Doing 26 (or 260!) star jumps with friends over Facetime
- Creating personalised artwork for your loved ones in 260 seconds for every £2.60 donation
- Hosting a 26-minute virtual sing-a-long, yoga class or quiz for your friends
- Or making your partner a nice coffee and donating £2.60 (the price of a flat white!)
As long as you're having fun and connecting with people, anything goes! Get inspired with 26 Challenge ideas here.
Friends and family can sponsor your challenge by donating £2.60 (or more!) to our #TwoPointSixChallenge fundraising page. We would be incredibly grateful for your support.
And we want to hear from you! Tag @jocoxfoundation and #moreincommon in your 2.6 Challenge videos and send us any ideas you have - we'd love to hear them!