Please consider supporting these organisations, who do incredible work supporting the Jewish Community:
- Campaign Against Antisemitism - Exposing and countering antisemitism through education and zero-tolerance enforcement of the law.
- Holocaust Educational Trust - Educating young people about the Holocaust and its contemporary relevance.
- Antisemitism Policy Trust - Educating and empowering decision-makers to effectively combat antisemitism.
- Jami - Providing practical and emotional support for the mental health of the Jewish community.
- Jewish Women’s Aid - Supporting Jewish women and children affected by domestic abuse & sexual violence.
- KeshetUK - Providing education and training to ensure Jewish LGBT+ people and their families are included throughout Jewish life.
- Langdon - Rooted in a Jewish ethos, Langdon supports adults and young people with learning disabilities and autism across the UK to live independent lives.
Educating yourself and others on antisemitism and how to address it is a good first step in taking action:
- Holocaust Educational Trust - Teaching Resources
- Community Security Trust - Antisemitism on Twitter
- Community Security Trust - Protecting the Jewish Community from antisemitism on Facebook
- Campaign Against Antisemitism - Antisemitism Barometer
- Campaign Against Antisemitism - Recognising Antisemitism
- Learn about the Online Harms White Paper: The White Paper proposes establishing in law a new duty of care towards users, which will be overseen by an independent regulator.
- Follow the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Anti-Semitism.
- Write to them - Write to your MP asking them to tackle antisemitism in your constituency
Reporting hate crimes is essential for bringing the perpetrators to justice, as well as helping society understand the scale of the issue:
- Community Security Trust - Reporting Antisemitism
- Report-it - Reporting Hate Crimes
Sign up for our newsletter